The following protocol must be followed:
- Mass Attendance will be limited to 150 people per Mass.
- Your reservation will be held until Mass begins, but please plan on arriving early. There will be no saving of pews.
- Those who come to Mass without a reservation will be asked to wait to see if the church has filled by the time Mass begins.
- Masks must be worn at all times, covering nose and mouth.
- Maintain six feet of physical distance.
- Sanitize hands upon entry.
- No congregating inside the church before or after Mass.
- If you have a high temperature of don’t feel well, please stay home.
- Missals and Hymnals will not be available
- You must confirm your registration when you enter the church
- Ushers will escort you to a pew. You will not be able to save pew spots or choose your row.
- Only groups that arrives together and are seated together will be able to sit together. We can’t allow late arriving family/friends to enter pew rows, passing over other parishioners.
- No plate will be passed for collection. Donation boxes are available at each entrance door.
We appreciate your understanding, as this is a very different period of time. Our main concern continues to be the safety and well-being of everyone.